Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mexican Food Did the Trick!


After eating Mexican food for dinner on Saturday night, thankfully contractions started! I thought it was an old wives tale and risked severe pregnancy-related heartburn, but definitely worth it!


Kathleen Rose Abbey arrived on Monday, May 4 at 9:45 p.m. She is 6 pounds, 10 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. We are in love with her already and wanted to share some of our first pictures of the little lady.


We arrived home from the hospital today and can't wait for visitors to come over and meet her.


















5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Erin and Doug she is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!! wow, she is just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute! Don't you just look at her in amazement that she was in your belly!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know what to say Erin... she is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well. Now whose baby bump am I going to watch daily????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete