Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Taking Roll Call

I try to be good about updating this in a timely fashion (read: post maybe once a week if possible!), but am kinda curious how many people actually visit this blog! If you feel comfortable, would you mind sending me an email or commenting on this post just to let me know?! Might help me stay even more motivated to keep it current. :)

Smooches!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and I check it all the time. At least once a week and sometimes more just in case.... I love watching Kathleen grow and change. Since I am far away it makes me feel a little closer.
    Love,
    Aunt Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely read it! I love watching all of the changes, can't believe she's getting so big already!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all enjoy updates of the little lady. :) I will think of you all when I'm tempted to procrastinate with an update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, love keeping up this way...i'm seldom on facebook, for example

    ReplyDelete