This particular day she didn't take an afternoon nap (it was a nice day out and she was very wound up with the warm weather I think) and simply passed out at the dinner table in her high chair.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Eating myself tired
K has become quite the eater these days and is open to trying pretty much anything. She likes chicken, pork, steak, and turkey meatballs (thank you Trader Joe's) as well as pasta, bread, puffs, oatmeal and crackers. She eats vegetables only if we give them to her first since fruit seems to be her preference. She eats carrots, beans, lima beans, zucchini, spinach, corn, potatoes, sweet potates and I think that is it thus far. For fruit, she'll eat whatever you put in front of her - strawberries, pears, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, grapes, melon, etc. We've also tried some egg yolks, toast and grilled cheese. This kid loooves cheese!
This particular day she didn't take an afternoon nap (it was a nice day out and she was very wound up with the warm weather I think) and simply passed out at the dinner table in her high chair.

This particular day she didn't take an afternoon nap (it was a nice day out and she was very wound up with the warm weather I think) and simply passed out at the dinner table in her high chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment