
Getting birthday love from my aunt and uncle.
Yummy birthday cake from Bittersweet.
.JPG)
Dad helping me with icing.
My cake was very yummy though I didn't get messy. I'm particular and neat (according to the party guests) like my mom!
Got to meet my friend Ellia who is only 2 1/2 months younger than I am. Our moms went to college together.
.JPG)
Aunt Mary and Nana loving me!
Birthday hugs with my godmother
.JPG)
So tired at the end of the party but not wanting to take a nap. Megan cuddled with me for some quiet time and I went right to sleep!
.JPG)
So tired at the end of the party but not wanting to take a nap. Megan cuddled with me for some quiet time and I went right to sleep!
I enjoyed munching on that sweet little girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for inviting us to her party.
Love,
Aunt Mary